Full of florist's choice flowers and foliage in a colour scheme of you choice. All bouquets are plastic free (no cellophane) and contain locally sourced flowers.
Presented in brown, recyclable paper, secured with twine, raffia and biodegradable brown tape. Also included are care instructions, compostable flower food, a handwritten card message of your choice.
Please note the images seen here are examples of previous colour schemes and flower choices - yours may differ slightly, but will still be full of gorgeous, seasonal flowers.
Eco - Friendly Mixed Flower Wrap (Dark)
- When you recieve your flowers imediately place in a vase with fresh water and flower food provided - follow packet instructions.
- Replenish with fresh water every 2 days.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep in a cool spot away from radiators, draughts and fresh fruit - this can cause fading.
- Handle with care and be careful not to place on surfaces that could stain, either from water spillages or pollen.
- Feel free to remove packaging/untie the bouquet and re-arrange if you desire.
- Remove faded flowers as soon as possible to prolong life of remaining blooms.
Take care of your flowers to ensure you get the full life out of your design.
If your delivery location is not listed above please contact me to add your delivery option to the shop.
I am currently offering contactless delivery, where your item will be placed on your doorstep, the delivery driver will step back and wait to ensure the item is delivered to the recipient.
Your order will be delivered on the date you state above, if no one is in to accept the delivery we will leave a note to arrange re-delivery or collection.
If you are collecting, you will be contacted to arrange a collection time and you will be given the collection address. (Biggleswade)
All orders will be hand delivered, so if there is a fault or problem with your order this can be resolved upon delivery or you must contact me within 24 hours of recieving your item. As this item is fresh and perishable, refunds will only be given in exeptional circumstances and if we can see appropriate care has been given.